A Fortnight with Covid-19

As an author, it has been my innermost desire to have a few days of uninterrupted isolation preferably within the comforts to be had in my residence. Perhaps this has stemmed from the agonies of the common disturbances which I had to face even as I changed into engrossed in the creative manner of writing a piece of writing, tale or e-book. When you're mustering and placing all of your energies & that specialize in a subject of your preferred introduction, any disturbance hurts you very badly. You simply want isolation without any disturbances to finish a piece of writing/poem/story or novel which is cooking to your mind. You don't want something among you and your chain of thoughts except your pen/paper or computer. But different humans, specially your near & pricey ones do no longer apprehend/value all this. They will preserve stressful you for trivial matters. And the paradox is they think which are doing this in your appropriate simplest.



 
My innermost desire changed into fulfilled a few days back after I became examined high quality for covid-19 and I had to continue to be domestic quarantined for 14 days. It happened 'phrase for word' within the equal way which I even have scripted in my thoughts. I became in my bedroom & there has been virtually no disturbance in any respect besides the food or liquids and so forth. Which had been saved on a desk outside my room periodically by using my wife.
 
But I could not use this dream situation for my meant advantage. There turned into a completely diffused difference. Although the scenario becomes consistent with the description of a dream state of affairs there has been nonetheless an international distinction. It became similar to the distinction between the enjoyment of sexual intercourse and getting raped. It turned into the distinction of being a prisoner and prison personnel or being an affected person and doctor. The surroundings are identical for both but their 'kingdom of thoughts' is absolutely contrary.
 
The scenario was forced upon me. The essential detail of my 'free will' became lacking. Therefore, no matter no disturbance and all to be had time for the duration of those two weeks of isolation, I become now not capable of writing something. Not even my minimum ritual of writing at the least two pages which I changed into doing regardless of my all business over time.
 
But I am a hard-middle writer and for this reason, to justify this time, I have created this article out of my experience. I hope you'll like analyzing this piece of introduction.


Article Written by: Deepak Dixit

Post a Comment

0 Comments